Norwegian Cruise Line Pride of America Cruise
9 nights + up to $4000 Bonus Value
- 7 Nights on board Pride of America
- 2 Nights' accommodation in Waikiki
- Explore 4 Hawaiian Islands
- Full service Hawaiian Airlines
Why We Love It
- Only Ship to Sail Year Round In Hawaii
- $50 Million Refurbishment in 2016
- See Four Islands in Seven Days
- More Than 100 Hours in Port!
My USA Package Inclusions and Exclusive Bonuses
MyHawaii Package Inclusions
- 7 Nights on board Pride of America, Hawaiian Island Cruise
- All Meals in Complimentary Dining Venues
- Selected Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- On Board Activities and Entertainment
- All Port Taxes & Charges Included
$4000 BONUS VALUE
- Return Economy Airfares^ to Honolulu flying Hawaiian Airlines
- 2 Nights' Accommodation at the Sheraton Princess Kaiulani in a City View Room#
- All Airport, Hotel & Cruise Terminal Transfers
- USD$100 per person Spa Credit to use on board*
- 250 minute WiFi package*
- USD$50 Dining Voucher to use on board*
- Pre-paid Gratuities included
- Exclusive MyHawaii Tour Booklet with discount on local popular attractions and tours
Cruise departs every Saturday from Honolulu, Waikiki
Price based on 2016 departures.
Unbeatable 2017 packages available!
Please call one of our MyCruises Experts for more information!
The Pride of America underwent a 50-million-dollar renovation in early 2016. All cabins, bars, restaurants, and public areas had a makeover and have emerged with new innovative concepts and features. She was originally launched in 2005, and is the only ship to sail year-round from Waikiki, Hawaii. She carries 2,186 passengers over 14 decks, and offers plenty of activities to keep the whole family entertained! The Pride of America offers a 7-night roundtrip from Honolulu calling into Maui, Kauai and Hawaii. Itinerary:
Day 1: Honolulu, Oahu
Day 2: Kahului, Maui
Day 3: Kahului, Maui
Day 4: Hilo, Hawai'i
Day 5: Kona, Hawai'i
Day 6: Nawiliwili, Kauai
Day 7: Nawiliwili, Kauai
Day 8: Honolulu, Oahu
- 19 Dining Options
- 10 Bars & Lounges
- 2 Swimming Pools
- 6 Jacuzzis
- Fitness Centre
- Nightly Entertainment
- Gift Shop
The NCL Pride of America offers accommodation suitable for all families, couples and solo travellers with their range of cabins.
Inside Cabins are ideal for passengers who don't plan to spend a lot of time in their room, offering great value with all the features you would expect from a reputable hotel. Staying in an Inside Cabin is the most affordable way for families and friends to cruise on the Pride of America. With two pull-down beds and two lower beds that convert to a queen-sized bed, these rooms offer no exterior views but you may be close to the activities and dining options on board.
Offering a large window with views of the ocean, the Oceanview Cabin is a great choice for passengers on a budget who still want to take in the spectacular views from their room.
Make the most of you Hawaii cruise with a Balcony Cabin, boasting floor to ceiling windows so you can wake up to views of the Pacific Ocean.
From luxury Family Suites that sleep eight, to spacious suites for two suitable for couples, the Pride of America has a suite to suit everyone. All suites come with Butler service, a balcony and a separate sleeping and living area.
Norwegian Cruise Line are leading the way in innovative cruise accommodation. Including the introduction of cabins for solo travellers so they don't have to pay a supplement on a traditional cabin. Not only do solo travellers pick up a great deal on their cruise, they also get access to the Studio Lounge where they can meet fellow passengers and attend events organised by the NCL staff.
#WAIKIKI ACCOMMODATION can be pre or post cruise and subject to availability. Other properties and lengths of stay available, surcharges apply.
*ON BOARD CREDITS MyCruise Exclusive Bonuses (Spa Credit, WiFi package & Dining Voucher) are currently only available for 2016 sailings.
Norwegian Cruise Line - Pride of America Itinerary
- Day 1: Honolulu, Oahu Welcome to Oahu, the most populated island of Hawaii, known as ‘The Gathering Place’. When you book your cruise deal with My Cruises you get a bonus stay in Waikiki, Oahu’s most popular beach town, either before or after your cruise! There is so much to do on Oahu, from the shops, restaurant and fantastic nightlife of Waikiki, to the historical sights of Pearl Harbour and the natural wonders of the North Shore. Waikiki will also be where your Hawaiian Cruise begins, so jump on board the Pride of America and get set for a fantastic 7-night voyage!
- Day 2: Kahului, Maui Welcome to Maui, known as the ‘The Valley Island’. Deciding what to do in Maui is not easy! There is so much to chose from, snorkelling adventures, whale watching boat trips or the famous Road to Hana. The 55 mile long road up through the mountainous lush green hills of Maui towards the small town of Hana features waterfalls, rugged cliffs and stunning ocean views. Make sure to take your camera!
- Day 3: Kahului, Maui Day two in Maui wake up before dawn and head up to the Haleakala volcano. From here you will watch the sun creep slowly over the rim of this ancient slumbering volcano and flood the island below with sunshine. This sunrise trip is not to be missed! However if waking up early is not your idea of a holiday there is a sunset option as well!
- Day 4: Hilo, Hawai'i Welcome to the island of Hawaii, know as ‘The Big Island’. There are 13 different micro-climates here creating everything from arid deserts to steamy tropical rainforests, black sand beaches, and snow-capped volcanoes. From the port in Hilo you can go for a walk in the spectacular botanical gardens, explore the lava covered town of Kalapana, or go hiking through water falls in Volcano National Park. Make sure to visit Kilauea, the worlds most active volcano.
- Day 5: Kona, Hawai'i Day two on the Big Island brings you to Kona, this side of the island has a sunny warm climate which means it is perfect for water sports and spending time on the beach! They are well known for their Kona Coffee which is made on the islands and can be seen growing in the surrounding fields along with the macadamia nut trees. Feeling adventurous? Book a snorkelling excursion with your My Cruises consultant and explore the lava tubes and sea caves of the coast! Don’t forget to keep your eyes peeled for turtles, dolphins and whales along the way!
- Day 6: Nawiliwili, Kauai Welcome to Kauai, know as the ‘Garden Island’. You have arrived in Nawiliwili, from here you can go ziplining through the jungle, float on a tube through man made waterways to a pristine swimming hole, or take a trip to Waimea Canyon Kauai’s most breathtaking attraction!
- Day 7: Nawiliwili, Kauai Day two in Kauai, why not get into the island spirit with a traditional Luau! Enjoy local Hawaiian cuisine and entertainment including Polynesian story telling, dancing and singing.
- Day 8: Honolulu, Oahu You have come to the end of your Hawaiian cruise on the Pride of America. Head back on to Oahu and enjoy the rest of your time in Hawaii!
Included in the cruise fare are the following: on-board accommodations in the stateroom category quoted, meals in complimentary dining venues (a cover charge applies for speciality restaurants), non-alcoholic beverages such as coffee, tea, water and iced tea during meal service as well as certain juices during breakfast, room service, on-board activities, select on-board facilities (ie. fitness centre) and most entertainment.
Not included in the cruise fare are government taxes and fees, fuel supplement (when applicable), alcoholic beverages, soft drinks, speciality coffees, shore excursions, use of medical facilities, health and beauty treatments, select on-board activities as well as personal expenses.
Prices are subject to availability and subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
Pricing is based on per person twin share in an Inside Cabin. Package is based on 22 October 2016 sail date.
Cruise departs every Saturday from Honolulu, Waikiki. Surcharges may apply. Flights may not be direct or operate daily.